Read carefully the terms and conditions set forth in this document and in case you do not agree with these, please do not access the website nor any other hosted links or information.
The accessing of the website is considered to be your implicit acceptance of the terms and conditions brought to your attention. The primary purpose of the website is to inform you about the software developed by Apollo Septem.
You must not violate any of the terms presented and implicitly accepted by accessing the site.
If you post, upload, send or provide your personal data, such as your name, e-mail address, IP, or any other personal information, please sign up for our mailing list. You must ensure that the information provided is accurate and complete and that any user content that you upload, post or provide through our site does not infringe the intellectual property rights of a third party.
You are responsible and accountable for all user content and for your own use of the links, information and content available on our website. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the user content and of any non-public information. Moreover, you are also responsible for all the activities carried out in your account.
In case you notice an unauthorized use of the user content, as well as any other security breaches, you must notify us as soon as possible. We will not be held liable for any loss or damage that you may suffer as a result of having your account used by someone else.
By posting, uploading or sending us your user content, you grant to Apollo Septem and to its affiliates the non-exclusive, perpetual right to use, reproduce, copy, edit and/or publish it. If we have a reasonable suspicion that there is a security breach or a misuse of our website, as well as a violation of the terms of confidentiality, we may suspend the use of this site at any time.
Apollo Septem owns all copyrights, patents, trade secrets, trademarks, other intellectual property rights, trade names, logos, slogans, icons, scripts, videos, text, images, software, code, files, content, information and other materials available on our website and nothing may be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the licensor.
Any unauthorized reproduction is forbidden. You may use the materials available on this website strictly for personal use only, provided you have the right to access that information and comply with the copyright laws. You may not reproduce, adapt, store, transmit, distribute, print, display, market, publish or create derivative works from any part of the content, format or design of this website.
You will have to use the content or services provided through this site only for the stated purpose. You may not use the website to:
- send, post, publish any information or materials with illegal, discriminatory, abusive, defamatory content;
- transmit materials that encourage a conduct that could constitute an offense, or that could entail patrimonial liability, or otherwise attract any violation of a normative act;
- infringe the rights conferred to others by law;
- infringe applicable laws or regulations;
- disturb, interfere, or adversely affect the activity of other users;
- overload or damage the site, the servers or any network connected to any of our servers.
This site is intended for information purposes only and cannot be considered as a recommendation or investment advice. The information presented does not represent a contract concluded by correspondence or any other form of contractual relationship. To the extent permitted by law, neither party will be responsible for:
- any loss, liability, cost incurred as a result of or in connection with any access or use of this website;
- any decision made on the basis of the information provided on this website;
- the performance of this website and any mistake, delay, interruption, or its lack of availability and that of any of the services or products provided, which may occur because of the overload or of the need for maintenance operations;
- any accessing of information on any website accessible through Apollo Septem website.
The Apollo Septem parties will not be held accountable for damages, liabilities, losses or expenses of any kind, including business losses, income or profits, even if they have been previously informed of these.